Growing Tree Endowment Fund is to support providing a catholic education and our schools. Advancement envelopes are collected through mass at St. Mary’s Church.
You can also institute a “Named” endowment fund or scholarship by investing $10,000 or more.
For more details, please contact Robin Jensen, Director of Advancement at 413-568-1160 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– St. Mary School Fund
– St. Mary Elementary School Tuition Assistance Fund
– St. Mary Elementary School – Sr. M. Gill Reilly Endowment Fund
– In Memory of Christy Fedor Fund
– In memory of Shelia Hagan Meyer Scholarship
– George Avery Memorial Tuition Assistance Scholarship
– Father Brian McGrath Scholarship
Each of these funds are available for additional contributions and gifts.
– Our 1898 Society is a sustaining donor fund that helps make tuition affordable for students and families.
#SAINTSupportSAINTS program allows anyone to provide full tuition to a student at STM.